I'm one of the Cool Kids now! Ok, maybe not exactly a "cool kid" but I think that at least gives me kid-allowed-to-stand-next-to-cool-kids status. Or maybe it just makes Ebony a very nice person who tagged this nerd. I think it must be the latter. :-)
Here's Da Rules:
2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
BTW, I love the award name. It reminds me of the t-shirt I want that says "Sofa King Cool". Yeah, I'm a dork.
Now, without further ado...
1. I'm afraid of heights, amusement park rides that drop and/or bank, and other assorted things. Seriously, I'm Monk.
2. I'm an only child and I never wanted any siblings.
3. I tried to escape from kindergarten because I was bored. The warden--err, principal---caught me.
4. I love to sing. I am fully aware that I sound like Alice Cooper but that doesn't stop me.
5. Animals are my favorite people. They love you no matter what.
6. I dated a guy for a long time...he walked out and I didn't even flinch. The next guy, I dated for a year...he broke my heart into a gazillion little pieces.
7. I don't trust people who don't like animals.
8. I don't like dolls, except my Emerald the Enchanting Witch doll. I named her "Allegra".
9. I haven't seen my natural hair color in 25 years. I think it's brown.
10. Because of my first name, I routinely get stuff in the mail in Arabic. I think its kinda cool.
I'm not going to tag anyone--Da Rules! I know!---because most of my faves have already shared their honest scrap. I hope everyone else Ebony tagged participates!